Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I love the Beach

DSC_0015-EditTree


I went to Laguna Beach on Saturday. My wife and I met up with our cousin and a few friends for brunch at Las Brisas (which I highly recommend).

I spent the rest of the day bumming around the beach until later that night when we went to celebrate a friends birthday and see the band Upstart play at Mozambique. If you've never seen them play, you're missing out!


Enjoy the images!


DSC_0024


DSC_0090-Editpaddle


DSC_0106-EditBW

No comments: