Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jody & Kate

DSC_0755

I was really looking forward to this wedding. The groom, Jody, and I were in a performing group together a while back and when I heard he wanted me to photograph his wedding, I was honored to. It was a bonus having it at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel! What a beautiful place. His bride, Kate, was beautiful and so great to get to know better. This couple really knows how to have fun (as you'll see further down).

Kate's dress was really stunning!

DSC_0010


And of course the shoes and flowers were great!


DSC_0080

DSC_0026

DSC_0045


Put it all together and you have a beautiful bride.

DSC_0011


Jody was looking sharp. I really dug his suit!

DSC_0035

You've gotta love the little things. Those stories between two people that bring back memories of times together.

DSC_0041


When you put these two together, they sure know how to have fun and laugh. It was so fun being with them on their special day.

DSC_0320

DSC_0277

DSC_0313

DSC_0342



It had been overcast the days leading up to the wedding. That day the sun came out literally minutes before the ceremony and we were blessed with a beautiful sunset while we were taking pictures.

DSC_0405

So, we went down to the beach to take some pictures. These were on the way down.

DSC_0445

DSC_0440

We got to the sand and the fun continued!

DSC_0538

DSC_0578

DSC_0585

DSC_0542

On our way back up, we saw some surfers and one of them graciously lent their surfboard.

DSC_0549


A special wedding toast.

DSC_0788

Did I mention the sunset was amazing?

DSC_0814

I love being able to experience other's love for each other. This picture says it all. What a wonderful day! Congrats Jody and Kate!

DSC_0718

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos Brian you really out did yourself this time! And the sunset...what a blessing :)