Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Beginner Photography workshop

This Sunday, May 17, I will be conducting a photography workshop in Fullerton, CA for those that want to learn how to take better pictures.

Topics to be covered:
Light
Composition
Exposure

This workshop is open to anyone with a camera. It does not have to be a DSLR. We will be outdoors so make sure to bring water and sunscreen (it is supposed to be warm and sunny).

Please email me at brian@brianblackphoto.com for more details if you are interested.


It should be a great time!

-B

No comments: