Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Newly designed website!

The freshly updated website is up! If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know. There are quite a few things I will be working on refining over the next couple of weeks. Who am I kidding, I will always be refining it!

Brian Black Photography is about to embark on new territory in Colorado and I can't wait to meet everyone out there. I will still be servicing Southern California and anywhere else for that matter!

There are exciting times ahead.

B

No comments: