Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ember - The Swimmer




So my golden retriever Ember loves to swim. It has been rainy the past couple days, but today the sun was out and we decided to let her have some fun in the pool - we're having her fixed next week (shhh - don't tell her!).

She loves to just jump right in the water and swim. I decided to try and get a few shots of her playing around. She certainly is a ball of energy.





She's in there somewhere, I promise!



She decided to get Loriann wet. What you don't see is Loriann holding her laptop as far away as she can!



Up close and personal!



She really is a beautiful animal!



At this point she is worn out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these they are awesome . so bright to

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful....great pics!!!!