Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Las Vegas Recap and Colorado Update

Well, the trip to Vegas proved to be less productive than expected. I had this silly problem with my heart and was in the hospital for 2 out of the 3 days of the WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers) conference. I did get to go see Jessica Claire's talk. She really knows what she is talking about. She also has a couple very cool products. Check them out here.

After the conference, Loriann drove out and we drove out to Colorado to look at properties. Well, we found "the one" and put an offer in right away. It was accepted and we close the beginning of April. Colorado, here we come!

It snowed while we were there, which was fun. I took these pictures at Loriann's aunt and uncle's where we stayed.





The drive through the Rockies was incredible, but I was so determined to drive as far as possible each day that I didn't take any photos...next time for sure!

Things are very busy now with prepping to move, going to Napa this weekend, a shoot with My Nerd Girl next weekend, then a wedding at the Ritz in Laguna the following weekend. I am posting a few blogs today to catch up.

B

No comments: