Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

This year I'm looking forward to truly connecting with people. Whether it be a simple hello and smile, or a more in depth conversation/interaction, and of course when creating images. I want to learn more about those in my life. I want to increase the proficiency in my craft. Most of all, I want to make an impact...

There are a lot of things in the works for 2009, which definitely excites me. I pray that I will have the strength and awareness to seize all of the opportunities that present themselves over the year.


May 2009 bring you health, moments of peace, and the drive to make a difference.

-B

No comments: