Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A little time with my adorable niece Abigail


Of course you might think I'm partial about how cute my niece is. But really, you can't deny the cuteness as portrayed by these images I took today. Her first tooth has come in, and there is no denying that she likes to show it off.



To her, I am uncle B. Luckily her dad is also an avid shooter, so she is quite comfortable in front of the camera. I sure am going to miss her when I move to Colorado in May. You're sure to find more pictures of her here over the next few months! Enjoy.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, she's adorable.
And you're very gifted.

Trisha