Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Monday, December 29, 2008

So long 2008!

Although 2008 was one of the most difficult years of my life personally, it was an exciting year for Brian Black Photography!

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank the following for making this year possible for Brian Black Photography:

Blue Ember Creations
Brienne Michelle
James & Cindy
JLC Productions
MyNerdGirl.com
The Young Americans
Harmony & Ryan
Jada & Jelani
Rebecca & Joel
Megan & Jarod
Mike & Dalisa
Brian & Valerie
Alyssa
Alex
Anna
Ken
Marnie
Neil Chapman
Laurie Hartman
Dennis & Sharon
David & Nancy
Kim, David, & Abby
Kevin

A special note of appreciation for my lovely wife Loriann, without whom I could not have made it through this year.

I know 2009 has a lot of potential (both known and unknown) and I’m excited to welcome it. Blessing to all of you in the new year!

-B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH i'm so excited other friends have blogs too!!! :)