Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

High Fashion Shoot - Julie


Well, I decided to do a spontaneous high fashion shoot. The lovely Julie was kind enough to oblige and as you can see, we had a lot of fun.

I think this is something that will definitely be happening again. I would love to get into fashion photography, but my recent move from Los Angeles to Denver doesn't really look like a step in the right direction. Who knows, maybe I can help make Denver a fashion capital? ....stop laughing, anything is possible!

 

No comments: