Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Need an Event/Wedding planner??

My great friend Jennifer Wahlquist is an event/wedding planner based in Southern California, but available for travel. She is amazing and will make you feel comfortable in knowing that your event or wedding will be top notch!

I'm looking forward to having Brian Black Photography and Jennifer Wahlquist teaming up on more projects in the future!

Check out her website and let her know I sent ya!

www.jenniferwahlquist.com

1 comment:

Troy Grover said...

I'm ready for some Megz and Jarod blog

Happy 4th!!