Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My friend the carpet

Today I got a chance to see my friend play the magic carpet in the Aladdin show at Disney's California Adventure. I have a couple friends in the show, but this is the first time seeing Megan play carpet. So, as I have in the past, I took pictures of the show, mainly of Megan. Here are some of my favorites:



3 comments:

Troy Grover Photography said...

Nice work B! I think megz is the best carpet ever!

Troy Grover Photography said...

oh... and is that what you were doing instead of going to free to succeed??

Brian Black Photography said...

Haha,

No, in fact this was the first show of the day (12:15pm). I had a Dr. Appt later that day during free to succeed.