Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Recent Shoot


Here are some photos from a recent shoot I did with a friend of mine who was in town from New York city. She and I used to sing together in the Young Americans. You can check out her music at her myspace music page here: Marnie Buckner.

We had a great time shooting these in downtown Orange around the circle (a great place to shoot).

Some of these will definitely be making it onto the Brian Black Photography website.



No comments: