Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Monday, October 5, 2009

California here I come! Right back where I started from!

Ok, I'm not moving back to Cali or anything. Just coming back for a week and a half full of photography! I'm really excited!

I'll be there October 14-26. Here are the shoots so far:

-A charity golf tournament for one of my favorite non-profits (and former employer) World Vision International.

-A beautiful wedding in Temecula wine country!

-An amazing wedding in Pasadena!

-A few head-shot sessions around LA and OC

If you are interested in scheduling a session with me, let me know because times are booking quickly.

Available times:
Oct 18 - late afternoon to evening
Oct 20-22 - anytime
Oct 25 - late afternoon to evening

Obviously, I'm excited to see my family and friends as well! I've been in Colorado for a little over 3 months now and I have to tell you, I really don't miss California at all (except for family and friends of course!). Fall is here in Colorado and I love it!  Snow on the Rockies, leaves changing, a chill in the air letting us know that winter is right around the corner.  It's great!

I'm looking forward to my California visit.  It will be busy, but great fun with great people.  For those in California, I hope to see you when I'm there!

Blessings,
B

No comments: