Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jarod and Megan's Wedding

Here are some photos from Jarod and Megan's wedding in Utah.  It was such an amazing time with amazing people.
The beautiful couple!


Megan was gorgeous!  This looks like it should be the cover of a bridal magazine!





The guys in the tavern.



The lovely ladies.



The flower girls were so cute!



The guys decided to do a shotski! Bottoms up!

 

Of course the ladies wouldn't be outdone.  Here they are braving it.  I love Megan's look here!



Megan and Jarod...dancing the night away.





If you are ever in the Heber Valley of Utah (just south of Park City), check out The Blue Boar Inn.

No comments: