Brian Black

Visit the main website at brianblackphoto.com


headshot1


I am an international lifestyle photojournalist...in other words, I love traveling, meeting people, and capturing personality and emotion in my work.

Weddings, portraits, commercial and fashion photography.

I strive for excellence and I believe you deserve it!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photoshoot with Megan


The following are from today's shoot with my good friend Megan. She is a natural in front of the camera and we really had a great time. Thanks to Rod for helping out with the reflector and wardrobe carrying!

We shot at the Cal State Fullerton Arboretum. A beautiful place for sure. We had to be a bit creative with locations due to the bright sun during mid-day, but I am really happy with the results! Below are some of my favorites.






No comments: